Enabling Effective Risk Culture for CROs and Executive Risk Leaders (2 days)
Explore Risk leadership in dynamic environments and your role in leading and evolving an effective risk culture aligned to your organisation’s strategic intent.
Distinguish the human development and evolution required alongside technological, process and organisational adaptations and gain insight into how to create a more adaptive, responsive organisation. Explore how to use critical leadership moments to shape risk culture. Understand current cultural levers and inhibitors to your organisations success and how to work with these.
- Why building adaptive capacity leads to better risk outcomes
- The attributes of an adaptive culture
- Critical leadership moments that shape risk culture
Gain insight into how to:
- Create a more adaptive organisation
- Partner with the executive team and Board to evolve an effective risk culture
- Inspire everyone in the organisation to take responsibility for the organisational culture and in particular their awareness of, attitudes towards and effective management of risk
- Influence with gravitas and action
- Establish networks of risk champions across your organisation
- The aspirational culture necessary to drive effective risk and strategic outcomes
- Current cultural stage of maturity
- Current risk culture levers and inhibitors in your organisation
- How to work with these levers to evolve your culture more effectively